You may wonder….What can the Health Department clinics do for me?
We strive to keep everyone healthy and are here to assist with a variety of clinical services. Our doors are open, Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
We’d love to hear from you. Call us today!
Gulf: 850-227-1276, Franklin: 850-653-2111.
No events at this time
- Florida Department of Health Releases Guidance on Treatment of Gender Dysphoria for Children and Adolescents
- Treatment of Gender Dysphoria for Children and Adolescents
- Florida Department of Health Advises on Meningococcal Disease and Vaccines in Florida
- FDA Restricts the Use of Sotrovimab
- Sotrovimab Monoclonal Antibody Treatment No Longer Authorized for Use in U.S.
- 4.26.22 Community Health Update
- 01.28.22 COVID-19 Community Update
- COVID-19 Franklin/Gulf Community Update 1.14.22
- Free Car Seat Checkup 2021
- Franklin County Red Tide Health Alert 10.11.21
(850) 227-1276 (Emergency, after hours or on holidays)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals