May 2016 Wellness Newsletter
Featured Programs: Fitness Challenge Winners, Tobacco Free Florida, Arive Alive Tour, Swimming Kickoff, Healthy Cooking Update, Healthy Food of the Month: Cantaloupe, Hurricane Preparedness Week, Community Health Improvement Partners.
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update: Four New Travel-Related Cases Today
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Two New Cases in St. Johns and Seminole Counties
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: No New Cases Today
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update: Three New Travel-Related Cases Today
- Statewide Tour Provides Surgeon General with Valuable Input from Health Leaders
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Two New Travel-Related Cases Today
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
(850) 227-1276 (Emergency, after hours or on holidays)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals