The Community Health Improvement Partners (also known as CHIP) are proud to share the first Mental Health/Substance Abuse Resource Guide for Gulf and Franklin Counties.
This project was created based on feedback from Gulf and Franklin citizens - A need to link people to mental health and substance abuse available resources.
- Health Care Providers Play Important Role in Fight Against Human Trafficking
- Keep Vaccine Between You & Flu
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update
- Florida Health Celebrates National Radon Action Month
- Florida Health Urges Vaccination as Flu Season Intensifies
- Florida Department of Health Issues 13 Suspension and Restriction Orders in December 2016
No events at this time
(850) 227-1276 (Emergency, after hours or on holidays)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals