This August, the Florida Department of Health in Gulf County is celebrating National Breastfeeding Awareness Month. Gulf County is working to promote breastfeeding as a vital health activity and encourage breastfeeding-friendly work places and communities.
- Promoting Breastfeeding Access For Working Moms Focus Of Month-Long Campaign
- Nichole Geary, J.D. Appointed As New General Counsel
- Florida Theme Parks and Zoos Recognized for Making Healthy Options Available to Visitors
- Join The Department Of Health For Virtual Summer Camp
- World Hepatitis Day To Focus On Prevention
- Rabies Alert July 2015
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
(850) 227-1276 (Emergency, after hours or on holidays)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals