You may wonder….What can the Health Department clinics do for me?
We strive to keep everyone healthy and are here to assist with a variety of clinical services. Our doors are open, Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
We’d love to hear from you. Call us today!
Gulf: 850-227-1276, Franklin: 850-653-2111.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Florida Department of Health Issues New COVID-19 Testing Guidance
- State Surgeon General Calls on Federal Government to Stop Actively Preventing Distribution of COVID-19 Therapeutics
- Year in Review: FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Welcomes New Deputy Secretary for Health
- Governor Desantis' Freedom First Budget Continues Fostering Public Health Excellence Throughout Florida
- COVID-19 Franklin/Gulf Community Update 1.14.22
- Free Car Seat Checkup 2021
- Franklin County Red Tide Health Alert 10.11.21
- Gulf Community Health Update & Flu PR 10.8.21
- 8.27.21 Gulf COVID-19 Update
(850) 227-1276 (Emergency, after hours or on holidays)
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals