Gulf County COVID19 Testing Sites
|Jan 11 - Jan 31, 2022 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Local Time|
Places to receive a COVID-19 test:
You can call your primary care provider to find out if they provide testing or the following options:
- Locations by Nomi Health (Rapid Antigen and Send out PCR) Call 904-295-0562 or visit http://testing.nomihealth.com/signup/fl. Walk ups accepted.
- 2475 Garrison Ave. Port Saint Joe, FL 32456 – Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm EST (outside PSJ health department)
- 807 Hwy 22 Wewahitchka, FL 32465 – Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00am-5:00pm CST (outside Wewa health department)
- Ascension Sacred Heart Gulf @ 3801 E Hwy 98 Port Saint Joe, FL 32456 – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With physician order only, or through ER at any time if seen fit by ER physician. (Rapid PCR)
- CVS @ 110 W Hwy 98 Port Saint Joe, FL 32456 – Monday through Friday 9:00am-8:00pm EST, Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm EST, Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm EST (Rapid PCR, Send out PCR, Rapid Antigen, and Send out PCR with optional flu test) – Must register for appointment online. Limited availability.
- North Florida Medical Center – Wewahitchka @ 255 W River Road, Wewahitchka, FL 32456 – Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm CST (Send out PCR for established patients only)
- PanCare Health @ 2475 Garrison Ave, Port Saint Joe, FL 32456 – Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm EST (Send out PCR, Rapid Antigen, and flu test) – Must call to make an appointment, 850-229-1043.
Event Starts: 8:00 AM
Event Ends: 4:00 PM