Tobacco Free Partnership
- 850-227-1276, Extension: 0423
2475 Garrison Avenue, Port St. Joe, Fl 32456
The MissionThe Tobacco-Free Partnership is a community based coalition organized to create a Tobacco-Free Atmosphere for Gulf County
GoalsGoal 1: To Prevent the Initiation of Tobacco Use Among Youth and Young Adults
Goal 2: To Eliminate Secondhand Smoke Exposure; and
Goal 3: To Promote Cessation (TO QUIT) from Tobacco Use.
- Improve the health of Gulf County residents and all Floridians by reducing tobacco use
- Eliminate the initiation of the use of cigarettes and smokeless tobacco among children.
- Educate the public on all health issues as they relate to tobacco
- To act as an advocate for positive reform
- Help people quit using tobacco products
- Maintain a successful Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT) Program
Interested in Making Your Community Tobacco-Free?
Join the Gulf County Tobacco-Free Partnership!
The Tobacco Free Partnership meets at both health department locations (Wewahitchka and Port St. Joe) using video conferencing equipment.
For more information, please contact Kari Williams at (850) 227-1276, EXT. 0423